This morning I have got them from the customs.
Thanks a lot for the perfect packing and invoice
declaration, customs got smoothly. This evening I have take a first short view of the two girdles
by Sue Nice (
I must work late today), they look great and how I hoped."
Daniel B (Germany, 2/11/18)
TRIED ON ONCE OR TWICE, FUNDAMENTAL LINE UNDERBUST
BY JILL HOVERMAN.
Perfect quality for waist training! Simple
black cotton-backed satin with black
cotton twill lining
by Jill. Double steel boned. Waist closes at 23" made for
waist of 28", ribs 34", pelvis 32" derriere 36.5", 13"
front busk. Was $355 without lace ruffle; as shown now
with lace ruffle or $255 without. NOW $150.
CORSETS ON THIS PAGE:
ORDER CORSETS BY SENDING YOUR RIB CAGE, WAIST, AND
DERRIERE MEASUREMENTS, HEIGHT AND WEIGHT VIA Email and we will respond if the corset is
still available and liable to be a good fit for you.
Many corsets on this page are from:
corsetiere's personal collection
for a model and no longer needed
- On occasion from clients who lose weight
and wish us to help
sell their corsets as part of our special Client Care
- Not produced by a ROMANTASY corsetiere but in new,
clean, excellent, or good condition (but we
cannot speak to the quality or durability of
corsets not made by a team member.)
Corsets are to the best of our knowledge:
We include helpful wear-and-care instructions and in
most cases we include a back protector and garters if
they came with your corset. Either may be ordered
back protector is $40 in a
standard fabric and color while European 1/2"-wide
garters are $15 per pair.
Note that we offer lovely double-faced
Swiss ribbon to coordinate with the outside fabric.
In-stock ready to ship
- If made by our team member, of ROMANTASY'S typical
- Generally in clean or superb
although some as we note, have
a bit fabric fading, minimal spotting, minimal
as otherwise advertised, and are thus more suitable
for foundation wear
- Amenable to your bid/offer only if indicated,
otherwise price is firm
- If listed as "brand new," they have never been
- Latest page additions are typically featured on
top two to four rows of images below.
"AS IS" SALE:
Your purchase IS final 'as is' and no return is
HOW TO ORDER:
$22 US, $40-60 out of US for one
$10 more per extra corset if sent by
US priority mail, signature required.
require insurance which is included in our shipping costs.
Please advise if
you require a confidential shipping label.
- Compare your personal measurements to
those stated for each consignment corset that
interests you, and
- Send us email with your rib cage, waist, and derriere
measurements, plus height and weight
to improve the chances of a good fit, then
tell us which corset interests you. We typically reply
within a few days.
Payment may be submitted by
a credit card (no American Express please),
check or Money Order mailed to: ROMANTASY, 2912 Diamond Street,
Suite 239, San Francisco, CA 94131. You may also call
us from 9 am to 6 pm PST at 415.587.3863 weekdays. Although
you will see a zero charge online, we will invoice the
appropriate amount listed for the price and add our $15
shipping charge, plus include an invoice with your corset.
HOW TO INTERPRET LISTED MEASUREMENTS:
If a corset "closes
in back at 30"" at the waistline, for example, then that
will fit a natural snug waist measurement of from 34" to
36". When we report a rib or derriere measurement, that
should be a bit tighter than your actual measurement.
"SALE PENDING" NOTICE:
You may ask to be added to our
Wait List to be notified if the corset does not sell.
If you submit an offer we will let you know as promptly
as we can whether or not it has been accepted, or
if there is a counter offer. While we
endeavor to keep information on this page up-to-date, we
cannot guarantee that the corset that interests you will
actually be available when your order or inquiry reaches
N.B. Simple Pleasures cinchers pictured below in the top two
three rows are reversible as shown. Great style and
very comfy fit! Single boned with 9" tall front busk. Each will include one busk rosette or bow only,
of our choice.
TRIED ON ONCE! BY SHERI, comfy wasp silhouette in navy patterned silk with cotton twill lining, double boned. Not strong enough fabric for serious
waist training. Waist closes to 24.5". For ribs 34", derriere 38-39. WAS 445. WINTER SALE NOW $150.
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 27". WINTER SALE NOW $150.
* S O L D * BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 27". WINTER SALE NOW $150.
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 28". NOW $150.
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 28.5". NOW $150
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 27". NOW $150.
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 30". NOW $150.
* S O L D * BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 24". NOW $150.
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 40". Was $250 NOW $50.
BRAND NEW SIMPLE PLEASURES CINCHER waist closes to 30". NOW $150.
Patterned for male torso. TRIED ON ONCE, NEW CUSTOM underbust by Jill, patterned for male figure,
suitable for waist training in cotton twill lined in same. made for rib cage 34", 3" down from waist 32, dierriere 36.5
for 5'7" client of 130 lbs, with 3.5" waist reduction down from 28 thus to 24.5.
side front waist up to chest 4.5 center front 5.5 waist down. Was $305, NOW $150.
Patterned for male torso. WORN ONCE! Adorable embroidered black cotton-and cotton-backed satin Victorian Underbust hourglass corset by Jill, made for male figure, lined in black cotton. Decorations include eyeglasses and stilettos. Embellished with about 50 Czech crystal rhinestones! Waist closes at 28.5", derriere 40-41", ribs 38-39". Front busk 12.25". NEW 387.50, $250, NOW $150.
WELL WORN, CLEAN Simple Pleasures Cincher in black cotton-backed satin reversible to silver cotton-backed satin, waist closes at 34", 9" busk. NEW $205, NOW $100.
* S O L D * WELL WORN BY MODELS BUT CLEAN! Underbust Victorian corset by Sheri, extraordinarily comfy!, in handsome striped denim, used over 12 years as a fit sample. In good shape if obviously worn a bit. Lined in green denim and reversible. Waist closes at 26", ribs 32" hips 36-37". NEW $410, NOW $75.
FROM OWNER'S PERSONAL COLLECTION overbust Edwardian by Sheri. Older fit sample (not damaged) in ivory satin with ivory cotton lining, for small bosom 32-34A cup, made to close at 20" waist, ribs 29-30", derriere 38", front busk 13.5". NEW $500. WINTER SALE NOW -- $50.
* S O L D * Patterned for male torso: NEW, TRIED ON A FEW TIMES "Bella" underbust Victorian corset by Sharon McCoy Morgan; fit sample tried on about 10 times. Made to close at 27" waist, ribs 39", derriere 42", 13" tall front busk. Pale blue and gold floral Chinese silk with ivory duck lining. NEW $425. NOW $100.
WORN A FEW TIMES, Simple Pleasures Cincher and feather headband in hot pink satin, reverses to black cotton-backed satin, with feather and fringe trim, feather headband included. Waist closes at 29", 9" front busk. NEW SET WAS $350 (feathers alone run $20/yd!). WINTER SALE SET NOW $150.
* S O L D *NEW, TWO navy and white girdle corsets (mid-thigh length) by Sue Nice, in navy cotton-backed satin and white cotton lining, white binding and elastic panels to permit sitting. Industrial hook and eye closure (five hooks) at bottom under 11" busk. Each one tried on two times. Waist closes at 30", derriere 40".
Front vertical length 17.75". NEW EACH ONE $625.
* WORN ABOUT FIVE TIMES, corset by Jane Smith in green crysanthemum Chinese brocade with black cotton lining, closed front laceup back, with detachable straps, waist closes at 30", ribs 35-36", bosom 42-44 B-C. Front vertical length 19"; best on person 5"10" and taller. WAS $450, NOW $25.
APPEARS BRAND NEW by LA corset shop (Dream Maker) vest style overbust with straps, industrial front zipper back lacing, single layer heavy leather. Made to close at 26" waist, front busk 16.5". UNKNOWN NEW PRICE. WAS $300. NOW $150.
GENTLY WORN overbust bustier, single boning (perhaps steel?), single layer lace fabric, readymade corset. Waist closes at 24", front busk 14", 3 garter loops. NEW ?? NOW $50.
NEW overbust Victorian corset by Sharon in red cherry Chinese polysilk with black cotton lining; tried on once by model. Closes at 24" waist, bust 34 B-C," and derriere 41-43". NEW $560, WAS $300. NOW $150.
NEW white satin and braid trim bustier, 8" tall in front, wide elastic band in back with three hooks; 36C. Empire mfg. tag still on. NEW WAS $45, NOW $20.
* S O L D * ONE BLACK CORSET LEFT - APPEARS BRAND NEW -- by Axefords (England), pushup Civil War style overbust in single layer of satin, extra wide stiff busk, 12.5" tall. Waist closes at 28", appears suitable for ribs 30-32", bust 34B-C, hips 36-37".
Appears to be like style C110. SELLS FOR ABOUT $200. NOW $75.
* S O L D * NEW, strap overbust Victorian made for slender client (bra size 32A or B) to close at waistline 26", ribs 30", derriere 35", 12" tall busk; gold and brown bamboo print Chinese polysilk brocade front, satin sides, lined in ivory cotton. NEW $350. NOW $25.
NEW, strap overbust Victorian modeled above and produced by corsetiere Jane Smith.
(not on inventory sale) NEW, 1901 corset by Sharon McCoy Morgan; tried on about 5 times. Gorgeous design in royal, black and navy cotton-backed satin with black cotton lining. Great style to control a prominent rib cage and shrink it over time; advisable for transgendered MTF clients. Made to close at 27.5" waist, ribs 35", derriere 40", 10" tall front busk. NEW $640. NOW $600.
(not on inventory sale) TREASURE, NEW, for tall and/or full-figure client, underbust Victorian corset by former corsetiere (BR Creations) in red and black Chinese silk with red silk lining and eight ribboned garters, ribs about 44", derriere about 45", closes to 32" waist, 16" tall front busk. NEW $550, REDUCED $385, $300.
NOW $250 (4/19/13)
* S O L D * (not on inventory sale) TRIED ON TWICE, unique, stiff molded leather underbust corset by Albert, back view; front is closed and has four vertical rows of red sequins. Waist closes at 18". Rib cage about 30-32", derriere about 36-38". Front vertical length 12". $250.
* S O L D * (not on inventory sale) Back view Albert corset.
(not on inventory sale) CORSET BY FORMER CORSETIERE (Sue Nice): Lovely underbust for full figure male torso (wider rib cage patterning), 14" tall busk. Waist closes at 30". Was about $500 now $300. Perfectly mirror-matched Chinese silk brocade. Waistline closes at 40" (for waist from 46-50"). Busk height 14" rib cage about 42, derriere about 48". NEW $560, NOW $300
(not on inventory sale) NEW, front lace, closed back by former ROMANTASY corsetiere (Jade Locke); tried on about 5 times, lovely hourglass shaping. Made to close at 25" waist, ribs 38-39", derriere 40-41", 11" tall front. Ivory and blue Chinese silk with ivory cotton lining and 1/2" boning for extra strength. NEW $460. NOW $435.
(not on inventory sale). WORN TWICE BY MODEL, cowhide leather four-piece ensemble (skirt not included): front zip-and-buckle corset, posture collar, anklets, and wristlets by former ROMANTASY corsetiere (Paul C.); Made to close at 25" waist; " tall front. ENSEMBLE NEW ABOUT $900, $400, now $200.
* S O L D * (not on inventory sale) BRAND NEW (tried on twice) in sterling condition, Bridal Corset by former team member (C&S, England). A gorgeous corset in ivory brocade with braid trim along busk and bottom lace, white cotton lining. Closes at 24" waist, fits rib cages 29-31", hips 36-38", front busk 12". NEW TODAY about $500, NOW $250.