Online ordering will be available soon! If the design you desire is not online below,
please email us. We are happy to give you our personal
assistance to complete your order.
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL: INTRODUCTORY PRICE ENDS MAY 1 - this
style only: $220 base price in cotton twill (will be $240); First 20 clients receive a
free corset storage bag or CorPro tube top. Corset graphic
left is base corset with design changes for moderate upcharges; please
This style is a great choice for gentle waist training with
a substantial corset! Here's what one of Amber's first
"I just completed three times wearing my new
corset. At 50 hours of total wear, there are no issues.
The fit is really good with a very few minor
adjustments in length needed in the future on a second order
coming soon!" Tom (4/28/14)
For Amber's styles, even underbust, we also need
to measurements found on this
page, the following additional horizontal measurements
send by email):
1. Front of body - Around full bust,
2. Front of body - 1/2 body: Side seam underarm around bust/nipple to other side
3. Back of body - 1/2 body: side seam to side seam around pelvis at 3" down from waist,
4. Front of body - 1/2 of body: Side seam to side seam around derriere (generally the widest point),
5. Front of body - Waist down to iliac crest (pelvic bone),
6. Front of body - Lowest floating rib down to iliac crest (pelvic bone).